The Leather Case by Nomad is a full coverage slim case for everyday use. The case has a raised lip and protects against bumps, scratches and light drops.
+ Reasons to buy the Leather Case
+ Users love the look and feel of the Leather Case. It is designed with Horween leather from the U.S.A. The Leather Case will wear with use and develop a patina that is unique to you. There are no brand markings on the outside of the case.
+ Inside the Leather Case there is a soft microfiber lining that helps prevent scratches from happening to the back of your iPhone 7. It also has raised edges to protect the iPhone 7 screen from impact when faced down on a surface. The camera is protected from scratches.
+ Users describe the case as solid and stiff which makes it feel durable.
- Reasons not to buy the Leather Case
- Some users do not like that the leather on the case scratches and scuffs easily, and looks worn after minimal use. (SimpleCases note: Nomad state that, "Designed with American leather that will scuff and mark. If you always want a perfect finish, this is not the case for you. But, if you are after the perfect authentic leather patina, this is absolutely the case for you.")
- A few users describe the case as having poor durability. Their Leather Cases have developed holes and/or rips.
- Some users find it difficult to access the ring/silent switch due to the thickness of the leather. The case is also difficult to remove.
- The Leather Case is fragile around the lighting port and speakers.