The Leather Folio Wallet by Nomad is a protective case that features 3 interior card slots and 1 pocket.
+ Reasons to buy the Leather Folio Wallet
+ Users love the look and feel of the Leather Folio Wallet. It is designed with Horween leather from the U.S.A. The case will wear with use and develop a patina that is unique to you. There are no brand markings on the outside of the case.
+ It is easy to attach and remove your iPhone 7 from the interior plastic case holder.
+ The interior case has raised edges to protect the iPhone 7 screen and camera.
- Reasons not to buy the Leather Folio Wallet
- The interior materials of the Leather Folio Wallet do not have the same build quality as the exterior. Some users find that the interior case holder has cracked with minimal use. Others have found that the leather has separated from the interior case.
- The interior pocket is stitched tight at the top and bottom, so depending on your currency, you may need to fold cash in half. U.S. dollar bills will need to be folded.
- Some users do not like that the leather on the case scratches and scuffs easily, and looks worn after minimal use. (SimpleCases note: Nomad state that, "Designed with American leather that will scuff and mark. If you always want a perfect finish, this is not the case for you. But, if you are after the perfect authentic leather patina, this is absolutely the case for you.")
- Some users would prefer if they could close the Leather Folio Wallet. There is no way to keep the flap closed.
- A few users complain that the case interferes with the iPhone 7 microphone. Users describe that they sound muffled and that they often have to put on the speaker or use earbuds to be properly heard.
- The case can be awkward to use.