The Commuter Series Case by OtterBox is an ultra rugged case that will protect your iPhone 7 from drops, dust and scratches. It does not have screen protection like the OtterBox Defender Series Case.
+ Reasons to buy the Commuter Series Case
+ Users have full confidence that the Commuter Series Case will protect their iPhone 7 from repeated drops and tumbles.
+ Users love the protection that the Commuter Series Case provides. The case is built tough and features two-layers of construction to absorb impact and shock. It also has port covers to prevent dust and debris from getting inside. OtterBox do not rate their cases to Military Standards, but to their own standard, OtterBox Drop+ Certification. Their certification includes 24+ tests and 238+ hours of testing.
+ The case is heavy duty, but is not as bulky as other ultra rugged cases, such as the OtterBox Defender Series Case. It is described as sleek.
- Reasons not to buy the Commuter Series Case
- Several users complain that their case, specifically the edges, discolor with minimal use. This is most apparent with lighter colored cases. They also find that the case gets dirty easily.
- The port covers can be torn off with use and accessing the lighting port can be challenging. The lighting port only seems to fit standard cables. Users have had difficulty using third party cables.
- Some users are disappointed that the Commuter Series Case does not come with a screen protector like the OtterBox Defender Series Case.
- A few users find the case to be slippery and difficult to hold.